QueryString XML and Slide.Show

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:26 AM
Does anyone know why Slide.Show 2 won't load the appropriate XML if I am using an iHttpHandler with a querystring?

If I navigate to www.mysite.com/slideshow.axd?ID=1 my XML is displayed appropriately however if I use <param name="initParams" value="ConfigurationProvider=DarkTheme,DataProvider=XmlDataProvider;Path=SlideShow.axd?ID=1"/> in my Object tag, the SlideShow will not load.

Thoughts?
Jan 24, 2009 at 7:22 PM
I even tried pointing it to a standard xml file and passing an arbitrary querystring and the slideshow did not load.  It is obviously an issue with passing a querystring in the SlideShow "Path".
Jan 26, 2009 at 6:13 AM
http://www.codeplex.com/SlideShow2/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=39505
Jan 26, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Thanks olafb.

I have been trying my hardest to be able to do some modifications on the source code, but it is giving me great grief.  The references don't seem to work and I can't compile anything.  I have the Silverlight SDK and VS 2008 but for some reason I cannot develop anything Silverlight.  Is there a list of pre-requisites that I need in order to work on the source code this project?

Thanks in advance.
Jan 27, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Please disregard my previous reply.  I just spent the last 2 hours playing around with my project files and I finally got a handle on it... not exactly sure what I did but it's working now.  Thanks
Developer
Apr 3, 2009 at 5:07 AM
changeset 20917 fixes this issue