Full Screen

Jan 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Anyone know an easy way to get the slideshow to start in full screen mode? Even better if we can lock it in full screen mode?

Thanks!
Jan 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM
Bump
Feb 5, 2009 at 12:55 AM
C'mon, surely someone has done this before?
Feb 9, 2009 at 4:38 PM
I would like to know how to do this also.

My main issue is trying to automatically update the slides when they are updated without having to restart the slideshow. I can reload the page every so often, but that takes me out of fullscreen mode. I would like to use this as a digital sign so I don't want to see the browser window at all. So far, I've tried everything I could think of and nothing seems to work.
Feb 10, 2009 at 7:13 AM
http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/05/17/tip-trick-supporting-full-screen-mode-with-silverlight.aspx
Feb 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM
This will only work for a standalone pc/kiosk: In order to eliminate the browser window you must launch ie in kiosk mode. create a shortcut and browse to iexplore.exe then modify the target of the shortcut to read: "[Install Directory]\iexplore.exe" -k "[Target Url]" the -k switch will tell ie to run the target url in kiosk mode. On a standalone pc/kiosk simply place the shortcut in start menu startup folder.